H-L Series Crane Dimensional Data
- Data supplied is not to be used for construction purposes and is general in nature. Zenar reserves the right to make changes without notice. For certified dimensional data, contact your Zenar representative.
- Crane spans up to 60 feet have torsionally reinforced structural shape girders. Welded plate box girders are used on crane spans that exceed 60 feet.
- Dimensions are based on indoor cranes with bridge speeds not exceeding 200 FPM.
- Cranes that are controlled from an open cab at one end of the bridge adds approximately 800 lbs. to the wheel load and 1000 lbs to the crane weight.
- Enclosed cab, mounted at one end of the bridge adds approximately 2000 lbs to the wheel load and 2500 lbs to the crane weight.
- G (minimum) = E + 2.75″, K = 4′-0″
- Y (minimum) = 3″ for spans up to 80 feet and 4″ for spans 80 to 100 feet.