JOB LISTINGS OF CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE
Title: Electrical Crane Service Technician (7-26-2017)
Location: Zenar Corporation, 7301 South 6th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Position Description: Zenar Corporation, an equal opportunity employer, is a heavy industrial equipment manufacturer specializing in overhead electric traveling cranes, hoists and related material handling equipment and is seeking an Electrical Crane Service Technician to join our Zenar Service Group team. This is an opportunity to help build a best-in-class group for a proven company with a large customer base already. Therefore, we only want the best who can take on increasing challenges earlier in their careers! Some of the duties will include:
- Assemble, install, inspect, test or repair AC and DC electrical or electronic wiring, systems & equipment using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes hand tools and power tools to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Service all company products at customer sites; testing; troubleshooting and adjusting as needed. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Complete all required records and documentation for customers and the company.
- Travel is required, mainly in the US.
- Position will require good communication skills and a good work ethic.
- A good fundamental knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Able to climb ladders and able to work above ground (not afraid of heights). Typical working heights range from 30-40 feet above ground.
- Work on knees or while laying on back.
- Work with arms overhead.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to stand for several hours at a time.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be comfortable working in tight spaces.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills or working conditions. Hired technician will be a key member of the team and instrumental in the ongoing growth of this organization.
Classification: Full-Time, 40+ hours
Required Education: High School or equivalent.
Required Experience: None, willing to train right individual.
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 per hour.
Benefits: Heath, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Life and STD Insurance, 401K and Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Company Phone.